Saturday, September 22, 2012

South Beach Sunset

It's a very interesting time in my life. I feel like I am constantly waiting for something to happen. After feeling like that for quite some time now, John and I have taken fate into our own hands and booked tickets to the Turks and Caicos. One of our best friends moved down there with his family earlier this year. They are thinking of opening up a restaurant. To me, that is paradise. A quiet island life with a boat, a boy, a business and our puppy. John could be the chef, me, the manager. Who knows! All I know is we will be traveling down there October 16-21 to see if we like the island and if is really what we want to do with our life. If all goes well, we might just make the move in early 2013.

Wouldn't that just be amazing!? Leaving Miami, leaving my life and starting a brand new one in paradise. Living the dream. That could be where this blog goes! The adventure of me starting over... Excited about the trip, John and I took the pup down to the beach yesterday and it was a perfect sunset. Check out some fab pictures of our excursion.

Sunset in South Beach, Miami
Sunset in South Beach, Miami
Puppy on the beach in Miami
Sunset in South Beach, Miami
Sunset in South Beach, Miami
Sunset in South Beach, Miami
Sunset in South Beach, Miami

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! No, really... held my breath for a moment. I love 3rd and 4th most of all. Simply stunning...

    Wishing you a wonderful trip! bring more pictures! i will follow your blog to make sure I do not miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much! The magic of iPhones, eh? ;) I'll make sure to post pictures of my next adventure, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are absolutely stunning! Just look at that sky!!! AMAZING!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete