Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Latest Finds

I've got a summer cold. Boo. But of course, besides the heavy medicine and lots of sleep, the best way to nurse a sickness is to shop. Here are some of the latest things I've picked up!

Obsession. That is one word for this necklace. This lace freak found this at Macy's (by Macy's own brand) for $18. It's metal lace and pearls. Perfection! Looked great under a collared shirt for a really unique look!

Who doesn't love a pretty purple nail polish? Got this one at CVS for around $5. By Milani.

This bag was on MAJOR sale at Macy's and I have no idea why. It was only $9.95!!!! The off-white, green and blue color blocking is just so amazing for fall and will go with SO much. Macy's own brand.

Also! I have to ask for an opinion! I didn't buy this bag at TJ Maxx, but I was REALLY considering it. It's Betsey Johnson, whom I just adore, and was only $30. The cheetah print with the bright ombre and sequins was to die for...in my eyes. My sister was with me and she refused to let me get it! LOL She said it reminded her of Lisa Frank...remember that stuff? Yeah, a little too immature I guess. But I can't stop thinking about it! Either color combo. Anyone agree with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment