Friday, November 16, 2012

Eeeek! So much going on!

Ok, so I've been MIA for a month...oops! Well, at least it's for a good reason!

John and I visited the Turks and Caicos and it was truly AMAZING. So amazing, we decided we want to move there! YUP! From Miami to the Turks in early 2013! He's already been applying for jobs and has quite a few people interested. My next post will be all about the vacation there and what plans we have to figure out the big move.

After the Turks, I visited LA for work! It was so much fun and I got to make so many new friends. Another post coming up on that soon.

SO. BUSY. Ah.

Also, Im going to be opening up an online boutique! The name is ETHEREAL. Thoughts!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering how the vacay went...And I had a little feeling that you two might like it over there. Congrats on the decision to make the big move! Can't wait to see some photos of the trip. Oh, and photos of the LA trip as well. So much to catch up on!
    I'm excited about your new venture with the online boutique. I really like the name Ethereal. And I know it will be amazing!
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete