Sunday, August 26, 2012

Neon and Lace and NYC

So I've been a bit busy this month...hence the lack of posts! I was in NYC for a week visiting my family. 30 of us were at my parents place to celebrate my grandfathers 90th birthday! It really was an amazing event, there is nothing like getting the whole gang together. My family is so loud and crazy, there is never a dull moment.

I was lucky enough to do some shopping while in NY. I love Miami, but the shopping is sometimes limited. New York has everything a girl could dream for! I'll post up some fashion finds later on. So I am currently sitting at home while Tropical Storm Isaac pounds outside. It's a lot of heavy rain, but thats about it. Although, the tornado warnings do NOT make me happy.

There is nothing like a rainy Sunday, am I right? Just sitting around with the boys, watching cheesy TV and playing with puppy. John and I even sat out in our Florida room and played some Yahtzee!

So a few days ago I was cruising Lincoln Road here in South Beach and I decided to see what Aldo currently has to offer. I was pleasantly surprised to find some neon lace shoes and matching bags! Talk about heaven! Neon is so much fun right now, and if you know anything about my jewelry line, White Bear, you know I am a LACE fanatic! It's still late enough in the summer to get these fun pops of neon in, so I certainly recommend a trip to Aldo for all!


No comments:

Post a Comment